Contract Attorney Assistance
Regardless of your particular need for contract attorney provided assistance, you require a service with a proven track record! Consistently rated the “best” service of its kind by many, including the Recorder newspaper’s annual “BEST OF” survey of San Francisco Bay Area attorneys, when published, Attorney Assistance has been successfully responding to the diverse legal needs of busy California law offices for 30+ years.
Attorney Assistance will hand pick your contract attorney with both litigation and transaction expertise, with significant expertise in virtually every area of the law including, but not limited to, the following:
The various types of assistance that Attorney Assistance has been called upon to provide over the years has included the following:
- All Forms Of Legal Research & Drafting
- Case File Review, Examination & Consultations Re Trial Strategy
- Pleading, Motion & Opposition Preparation
- Drafting Appellate & Responsive Briefs
- Business Contract Preparation
- Preparation & Response To All Forms Of Discovery & Motions To Compel
- Trial Prep And First & Second Chair Trial Assistance
- Sophisticated Business Deal & Merger & Acquisition Assistance
- Statewide Deposition Coverage
- Arbitration & Mediation Preparation
- Full & Part-Time In-House Corporate Counsel Assistance
Read Recorder newspaper article recommending that attorney job seekers protect the contents of their resume.
Read a San Francisco Daily Journal article concerning the use of part-time contract attorneys and the value of using a reputable contract attorney placement service.